It’s been a while, everybody, but I finally got back on track with everything.
Tonight has been quite productive! I got all the Bass charts done, as well as the animation for the drums, and some decent overdrive/fill spots for all the instruments. The animation for guitar/bass, as well as lighting/camera cues, are not done, but I’m thinking I might try running this thing without them, just to see if the thing works.
Before I can go alpha with it (otherwise known as uploading it for the first time to my Xbox 360), however, I’ll need to get the lyrics in, and I was having some trouble getting them imported correctly (the text file isn’t quite right), so that’ll take a little bit more effort.
For tonight, I think I’m spent, so it’ll have to wait until Next Time…whenever that may be :-D